Thursday, 22 November 2007

Welcome to the Dublin Zoo Blog!


Hello and welcome to the Dublin Zoo blog.


As you may have noticed our website at www.dublinzoo.ie is currently down and has been replaced with a holding page. We are in the process of developing an exciting new website that I am sure you will love.


In the interim we have turned to the world of blogging to keep you informed of events and news at the Zoo.I do hope that you will stop in here often to read about the latest happenings at the Zoo.


Information on the opening times, prices and current and future events at the Zoo can be found in the left hand column.

12 comments:

Joe Burns said...

Some nice pictures of Matt at irishstockphotos.com or here http://74.53.79.2/~irishsto/gallery.php?gid=29
Cheers, Joe

TomCat said...

Great to see the Dublin Zoo web site is being updated. As a regular visitor to the Zoo, I will be able to head straight to any new event be it a Birth or new Arrival, with my digital camera ready of course.

sarahc967 said...

Hey
Your web page is great and i love all the pics on it (some of the animals look so cute)
I am hoping to visit your zoo in may and i think it looks great fun
lots of my friends have been to visit you zoo and said it was great!
Cant wait - Hope to speak soon !!!
Srah , ballynahinch !

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing new site.
Also, Chinese New Year is approaching and Sandy, Mandy & Bamboo (Red Pandas) will be celebrating!!!
www.redpanda.fotopic.net

Anonymous said...

well ive never been to dublin zoo but im hoping to go in a few weeks sounds good

roisinlavelle said...

That Sumatran tiger cub is so cute!

roisinlavelle said...

I love dublin zoo its really exiting and I hope to again sometime.


Róisin xxx

P.S.Don't forget to bring walking boots!lol!

roisinlavelle said...

Go to www.stardoll.com it rocks!

roisinlavelle said...

I like pie.(random)

roisinlavelle said...

Lets play rate the usename above you.This is how it works.If someones username was above like tomcat I would rate it out of 10.
e.g.tomcat
6/10

roisinlavelle said...

I am going to post comments until someone rates my username!

Cloneen N.S. said...

Hi, this is third class from Cloneen N.S. Cloneen, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. We are really looking forward to your new website. We were learning about the zoo in school today. We hope to visit it soon. Keep up the good work. Third Class